Understand day to day operations of home healthcare business. Exhibit strong application skills in the use of relational database, extract valuable data from database and utilize statistical tools to analyze multiple large data sets. Develop data collection instruments to gather data from patients and physicians. Manage time and resources and ensure the quality and validity of data collected. Conduct statistical analysis of quantitative data using appropriate techniques and softwares like SPSS to forecast growth and understand trends. Input and update medical data on a regular basis, and construct spreadsheets, graphs and reports to present findings to senior management.
- Process primary patient and physician data by conducting statistical analyses (e.g., t-test, z-test, ANOVA, Chi-Square), cross tabulation and frequency table (e.g., frequencies, counts, percentages, mean, median, standard deviations) generation.
- Cleaning and organizing raw data and performing data quality checks.
- Writing survey instruments and programming surveys using online survey tools like Qualtrics, survey monkey etc.
- Analyze survey responses using appropriate techniques such as regression, cluster analysis etc. and prepare detailed reports.
- Create graphics and data tables for reports
- Populate databases using patient characteristic variables, physician orders, Medicare payments etc. Extract and analyze these data as required by management team.
- Analyze secondary market research data and competitor activity utilizing multiple databases to evaluate relevant service innovations in healthcare industry.
- Monitor Medicare, Medicaid, new state policies and press releases and communicate with management.
- Bachelor degree is required
- Advanced degree( MBA, MS in analytics/ statistics, market research) is a plus
- Minimum 1-2 years of related experience
- Ability to work with highly sensitive information while preserving the confidentiality of the information
- Strong analytical skill set, including proficiency with analytical software such as SPSS, SAS is required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting complex datasets
- Detailed oriented with excellent time management skills
- Full- time/ Regular