Designation: Director of Information Technology.
Supervise teams of IT employees to address the company’s computer, software,Internet and network security needs. In addition to managing the IT team, the individual will be responsible for the execution of projects developed by the business and other technology related aspects.
- Develop reliable metrics for hardware, software and storage while ensuring strategic capacity planning.
- Communicate clearly with executive leadership as well as end-users
- Oversee the operation of server systems
- Identify security vulnerabilities and eliminate them with strategic solutions that increase data safety
- Direct and support implementation of software and hardware upgrades
- Identify and recommend new technology solutions that we can implement in our department
- Stakeholder of the business’ support/help desk Additionally, the candidate will act as and/or be responsible for the following:
- Data Center Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Systems Administrator
- Vendor Relationships and Administration relative to the above
- Interface with Corporate IT in situations of Business Co-Location
- E-Mail Administration
- Procurement and Research of all necessary equipment and systems
- Work with leadership to provide a forward-looking roadmap for the IT Networking and Systems Infrastructure Job Requirements.
- Typically requires 10-12 years experience. Technical Career Pathway role.
- Preferred Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience